Twelfth Street Mob
our team of musical masterminds
TaybyaT Tha Bad Ass Hyrid
CEO, Producer, Artist, Singer, Lyricist, Songwriter, Voiceovers
Producer, Artist, Lyricist, Songwriter
Producer, Artist, Lyricist, Singer, Songwriter
Site still under construction.December 22, 2016Welcome to TSM Records new website. We have chosen the Strikingly platform to bring to you the best visual display of our team and music. Be sure to bookmark our site and check back frequently for new downloads, tracks and other content. Our music is also now available on Google Play!
Send us a msg below and we'll get in touch w/you.
Director of A & R
- Runs the department responsible for finding and signing new music talent.
- They are responsible for the budget of the department, managing the staff, hiring new staff and sometimes acting as A&R manager for larger acts.
- Manages the A&R coordinators and other A&R staff.
- Thorough understanding of music and the contemporary music scene.
- Need excellent judgment to make decisions about the likelihood of commercial success, and the negotiating skills to ensure they get the best deal for the record company while supporting the artists' ambitions.
- Work on behalf of groups or artists to promote the artists' careers and run their business affairs. Their job is to secure the best work for their clients, for the best fee.
- Finding and booking events and venues that match the artist's career strategy, advising on career decisions, publicity and promotion, helping them on career decisions such as which record producer to work with, or which songs to perform, and managing media relations on their behalf.
- Must keep up to date with what's happening in the industry and spend a lot of time establishing and maintaining relationships and use contacts to source work for their clients. They will also promote their clients' work, and will often be involved in liaison during the music recording process.